Sunday, July 3, 2011

This Week's Menu 7/3

 (this week's Bountiful Basket)
 (I ordered an extra fruit pack to use for the 4th of July)

Can you believe that tomorrow is the 4th of July? Where did June go? Summer is in full swing here at Casa Del Barrett. Tomorrow I will be co hostessing the 2nd annual 4th of July Block Party in our cul de sac. Last year was such a hit, my Dear Friend and I decided to make it an annual event. I am going to take lots of pictures, so I can share how we threw our fabulous soiree on a budget.  Anyway, this week's menu is a little bit boring, mainly consisting of Bountiful Basket produce, pantry staples, and meat out of the freezer.  I only work six days this month vs. eleven, and since my paycheck funds the grocery budget, I will be relying on my pantry.....A LOT!
Anyhow, this week's menu will consist of :

Sunday
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Garlic Bread
Green Salad

Monday
4th of July Block Party

Tuesday
French Toast
Strawberry Sauce
Scrambled Eggs

Wednesday
Baked Beans 
Baked Butternut Squash
Cornbread

Thursday
Leftover Night

Friday
Date Night 
Kid's will be having Corn Dogs and Mac. and Cheese

Saturday
Haven't decided yet
We are going on a Day-cation to celebrate my birthday

Well, back to prepping food for tomorrow's celebration!  Hope every one enjoys there Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your 4th July celebrations. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails